I regularly find myself sharing my views on this topic so I thought it would be helpful to include in one place all of my previous posts on related issues:
- Websites for professional firms (part one) – what messages does your site need to communicate?
- Websites for professional firms (part two) – who are the real target audiences for your website and what do you want them to do?
- What’s your name? Who should I ask for? – Why it’s important to identify one or more contact names on your website.
- Filling vacancies at professional firms (part one) – Why you need to remember that prospective staff and partners are amongst the prospective audience for your website
- Filling vacancies at professional firms (part two) – The sort of related messages it can be helpful to include on your website