Mark’s expertise, credibility and profile has been built up over a long career including many years at the top of the accounting and tax professions. He is the only Chartered Accountant qualified speaker routinely highly ranked as an online influencer.
As a result Mark is a popular choice whether you want to engage more members of your team or firm in your vision, kick-start a strategy review, or simply engage a top quality and highly regarded speaker to inspire, motivate and entertain your audience.
Whether Mark is speaking online or on stage you can be confident that your audience will be very pleased with your choice. You can be assured of a tailored, entertaining and memorable talk containing engaging stories, examples, analogies and acronyms that will all contribute to stressing relevant key messages and learning points.
As the 120+ recommendations on Linkedin prove, Mark’s talks are routinely praised for their takeaway messages and memories. Also widely admired is his energetic, enthusiastic and magical style. He was once described as the most famous magician in the UK accountancy space!
Mark tailors his talks to appeal to and enthuse accountants in different sizes of firms. His favourite topics and themes are all practical and commercial with valuable takeaways.
Mark’s reputation, experience and unique background mean that you can be confident that your audience will thank you for booking him to address your conference, event or away day.
- Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association – wide experience gained over many years of stage time
- Qualified Chartered Accountant – speaking from an insider’s perspective and as a past adviser to lawyers and law firm
- Hundreds of Testimonials (and Recommendations on Linkedin)
- Treasurer of The Magic Circle – able to add a touch of magic to make presentations and talks extra memorable
- Highly ranked accountancy influencer – Consistently ranked among the top influencers for more than ten years.
- Self proclaimed debunker – challenges misconceptions and hype about marketing, social media and the speed of change.