This exclusive 90 minute Linkedin masterclass webinar on Thursday 14th December is tailored for accountants and bookkeepers and will be personally presented by the highly rated, uniquely qualified and very experienced Mark Lee FCA.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
This webinar is for you if you are struggling to get REAL value for the time you spend on Linkedin. It’s also for you if you doubt that all the time you spend at business networking events is generating the leads you really want.
This will a better use of your time than attending a generic session covering everything anyone could do on Linkedin. These tend to cover all the things you ‘need’ to do to get random likes, reactions and comments – which are rarely worth the time and effort.
If you follow that generic advice then you will probably only be engaging with your friends, with other accountants and bookkeepers and with sales people and small business owners who want you to become clients of theirs!
We all know that’s not really helpful, so with Mark you’ll learn what you, as an accountant or bookkeeper in practice, need to do to get the right type of leads.
This is your chance to sort your Linkedin profile so that it attracts and influences the people you want it to do. And you’ll also learn what is and what isn’t worth YOU doing on Linkedin.
This masterclass will suit you if you simply want to present yourself effectively on Linkedin. And this is also a necessary starting point if you intend to be more active and to use Linkedin to source new leads and clients. So Mark will address this too. All the time he will be focused on what is worthwhile for accountants and bookkeepers.
One past attendee, who was already very active on Linkedin, commented that one of Mark’s tips had blown her mind as to how easy he made it to find prospective clients for her practice.
Drawn from the feedback provided to the ICAEW by attendees of a 2023 webinar Mark delivered on the subject of how accountants can use social media generally as well as Linkedin more specifically:
- Mark gives practical tips and helpful advice on improving your social media presence without it taking over your life
- Mark is clearly very experienced whilst retaining an approachable and personable manner.
- Highly relevant and thought provoking with a good focus
- Great Presentation from Mark
- Excellent webinar on how to use social media and Linkedin for accountancy business.
- Well worth attending a Mark Lee webinar. Very useful and insightful.
- Mark was an knowledgeable speaker who told us what he knew not what he had heard.
UNSURE WHAT’S WORTH DOING ON LINKEDIN AND WHAT ISN’T?
Mark Lee’s approach is very different to the advice that others share which is typically more suited to sales and marketing people, coaches and lawyers. So much of their advice just isn’t necessary or relevant for most accountants and bookkeepers. Why waste your time with advice that wasn’t designed for people like you?
9.30-11.00am GMT online Thursday 14th December. You can log on and chat with Mark from 9am. Let him know your questions, issues and challenges and he’ll address them either immediately or during the masterclass.
Limited capacity to ensure you get what you need. And lots of time to address your questions and issues too.
LEVERAGE THE POWER OF LINKEDIN
– Complete your profile and ensure it impresses the right people
– Build your network without adding random connections and salespeople
– Leverage the power of LinkedIn WITHOUT a paid-for account (saving £39.99 per month)
– Stop wasting time copying irrelevant advice that doesn’t really help accountants in practice
– Make the right connections for you and your practice
– 5 ways to find ideal clients using Linkedin (once you’ve sorted out your profile)
– Your recommended 5 a day (need take no more than 15 minutes a day)
WHY LISTEN TO MARK LEE?
– 100% positive feedback from all previous attendees
– Linkedin SSI score of 80/100 (About as high as you’ll ever see!)
– Consistently ranked in the top 1% Linkedin users in the accounting profession
– More than 13,600 Linkedin followers
– Over 12 years experience of advising accountants on effective use of Linkedin
– Qualified FCA and previously in practice for over 25 years
– Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association
All attendees will also receive links to a short series of Mark’s 5 minute ‘how to’ videos showing you, step by step, how to enhance your Linkedin profile. And attendees will also be able to seek any reasonable follow up support or clarification direct from Mark.
This exclusive masterclass contains the best bits taken from various presentations Mark has delivered in recent years along with practical tips he shares 1-2-1 with accountants who engage him for advice and support.
Full price tickets are £49 (no VAT) to join us on Thursday 14th December – subject to the use of a promo code if you have one
We’ll send over the zoom link details and invoices later.