For a change, instead of creating a fresh blog post, I thought you’d appreciate a summary of my most popular posts on how to get more referrals to your ideal new clients.
- A quick five point plan to get more referrals
- Are you undermining your credibility by being too modest?
- Being Known, Liked and Trusted is not sufficient. There are 5 steps in the chain
- Avoid this mistake if you want more referrals
- Being memorable isn’t the same as being referrable
- Referral marketing for accountants (part one)
- Referral marketing for accountants (part two)
And here’s a couple of related posts that highlight things you might be doing wrong if you’re not getting the referrals you seek:
How’s business? – Avoid falling in the trap when you reply
Why your clients are indifferent and don’t recommend you
My focus these days is more on presenting entertaining and valuable talks for accountants and lawyers. Most commonly I’m engaged to talk about why they need to start doing things differently in the ‘immediate future’ (the next 12-24 months) to prepare for the inevitable changes that are coming, the impact these will really have, how to generate more referrals and how to win more profitable business.
If, instead of a speaker, you would like someone to come into your firm to train your teams in how they can secure more referrals, let me know and I’d be happy to refer you(!) to one of my associates.