Supporting and Presenting to Accountants
Mark Lee specialises in providing support and advice to accountants, having himself qualified as a chartered accountant many years ago. His work tends to be focused on individual accountants, whether they be savvy sole practitioners or (mostly through speaking at conferences) the partners and staff working in larger firms.
He is also engaged by firms who require independent strategic advice on social media and related issues. His no nonsense debunking of the hype ensures that everyone focuses on what works and what will be of value to the firm in achieving key objectives.
How could Mark support you?
It depends what you think you need and what you are prepared to invest to get it. His services range from those which are free through to the premium priced 1-2-1 mentoring service at the foot of the page.
You want general insights, tips and ideas to help you stand out and become more successful…
- Try his blog for accountants. It contains hundreds of posts and has been regularly updated since 2006.
You want to get more benefit from Linkedin…
- Try his Linkedin profile tips for accountants. These free tips are ideal whether you just want to sort out your profile and remain inactive on the site. Or you can move on to use Linkedin to identify prospective clients and to build valuable business relationships.
You want your partners, senior staff or whole firm to be educated, entertained and enlightened about….
- The truth about social media for accountants – what works and what’s a waste of time.
- Lead generation using Linkedin properly
- Networking and marketing the partners and senior staff
You could engage Mark to address your firm’s conference, partner away-day or team event either with a single presentation or running an interactive workshop.
You want more leads for your accountancy or tax practice…
Join the Tax Advice Network which is the easiest and highest ranked lead generation website for accountants and tax advisers in the UK.
You want to build a more successful sole practitioner accountancy practice…
- Register for The Successful Practice Programme – Mark’s 52 week email course that will enable you to build a more successful practice – on your terms.
- If you live in or within reach of London, will Mark allow you to join The Inner Circle for Accountants? This is an exclusive opportunity to access Mark’s insights and advice in a round table environment. Meets monthly in London