Everyone has their own preferences. I’ve summarised the options for you below. Do pick whichever suits you best:
1. Subscribe to my 3Rs ideas notes as I regularly include references back to the most recent blog posts here. Simply complete the sign-up box on the right of your screen.
2. Subscribe to the email notification of new posts – this sends you an email shortly after a new post is added and you can then click and read it in full at your leisure.
3. Subscribe to the RSS feed and read my blog posts as part of your daily blog/news review when you check your feed reader (eg: Feedly)
4. Simply bookmark this web page and remember to check in at least once a week. Subscribing saves you having to remember 😉
5. Follow @bookmarklee on twitter and get notifications of new blog posts as well as of random old blog posts plus links to my articles, insights and ideas. You can also check out my feed by going to my twitter page. Of course, if you follow lots of people you’re bound to miss some of my posts so it’s probably best to subscribe to the newsletter 😉
What’s your preference and why? I’d love to know.