Mark has been described as the most networked accountant in the UK.
This 10,000 word ebook draws on his real life networking experiences, his conversations with professional networkers, his deep understanding of life as an accountant in practice and his many talks to accountants around the UK.
There is no theory here. Just good solid advice on topics such as:
- the need for a strategic approach
- the 3 networking questions you should be able to answer (effectively)
- what to expect at the different types of networking groups
- how to get more value from your networking
– what you need to do before, during and crucially after you have been networking.
Mark’s tips and advice are practical, commercial and easy to apply. He is known for his no-nonsense straight talking independent approach. If you have ever heard Mark speak or have read any of his articles, blog posts or tweets, you will want to read this ebook.