Mark Lee is an author of several popular ebooks and of many articles published in prestigious and high profile publications. He has been a regular blogger since 2006 – he has guest blogged a number of times and his own blogs contain well over 1,000 of his posts.
Mark’s tips and advice are practical, commercial and easy to apply. A common reaction to Mark’s advice is: “I wish I’d known that before. I could have saved a lot of time and money.” He is known for his no-nonsense straight talking independent approach. If you have ever heard Mark speak or have read any of his articles, blog posts or tweets, you will want to read more of his work.
In addition to writing his ebooks, his blogs and his role as Consultant Practice Editor at AccountingWeb, Mark has been a regular contributor to other blogs and professional journals for well over 20 years.
He welcomes commissions for articles and consultant editorial roles to complement his portfolio career.
Mark’s more significant authorship ventures include:
- Over 600 items for the STAND OUT accountants blog (from 2006 to date)
- Over 200 articles in his capacity as Consultant Practice Editor for AccountingWeb (from 2009 todate). His articles there have amassed well over ONE MILLION views.
- Monthly columnist for AAT Comment blog in 2016
- Weekly columnist for New Model Adviser in 2011
- Co-author of ‘BusinessWise – words of wisdom for small businesses with big ambitions’ (a book published in 2007)
- Regular contributor of tips and advice on careers related issues for Taxation2 magazine (2002-2007)
- Series of articles on practice management issues in Property Week magazine (1996-1997)
- Series of articles in Career Accountant magazine (1989)
Mark also wrote on a variety of tax matters during his career as a tax adviser (1982-2006). He authored 3 separate Tax Digests (1998, 2003 and 2007), Contributed chapters to Taxline tax planning books (2001, 2002 and 2003), sat on the Editorial Board of Taxation magazine (2003 – 2007), Co-authored The Essential Guide to Self Assessment (1996) and contributed numerous articles to Accountancy, Taxation and other professional journals. After Mark chose to stop advising on tax issues he continued as a commentator for some years and posted over 400 items on the TaxBuzz blog (2007-2011). As he no longer keeps up to date with tax developments, he does not write on tax matters any more.
To discuss possible commissions for Mark to write for your publication, journal or blog please call Mark on his mobile 07769 692890 or email him: mark [at] bookmarkelee.co.uk